We are registered in accordance with UK data protection legislation and full details of our registration are available online from the Information Commissioner's Office at https://ico.org.uk/. We therefore strictly operate in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Collection of your personal information
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in any forms on this website. We may also ask for information when you report a problem with this website;
- Information provided in any email, letter or telephone call that you send or make to us;
- Information contained in any surveys that we ask you to complete for research purposes; and
- Details of your visits to this website and the resources that you access. We will be analysing user journeys through the website, including actions taken whilst using the website, so as to allow us to provide a better service to users.
Use and storage of your personal information
We will use personal information provided by you or gathered by us for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information, offers, products and/or services;
- To update our records; and
- to analyse trends and profiles, including in relation to usage of the website.
In particular, we ma use the information provided by you to inform you about services that we think might be of interest to you. You can opt-out of receiving these updates at any time by ticking the box on the registration pace or by sending an email to email@example.com or via the Contact Us section.
We may also pass your personal information to carefully selected third parties in order that they may contact you with details services that they believe may be of interest to you.
Sharing your personal information
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following ways:
- We sometimes use third parties to process personal information on our behalf. For example, we may use third parties to maintain our IT systems. Where we use third parties to process your personal information, we will ensure that they have adequate security measures in place to safeguard your personal information.
- We will release your personal information when we are required to do so for legal or regulatory purposes or as part of legal proceedings.
- We may give information we hold about you to third parties as part of the process of selling one or more of our businesses.
Access to your personal information
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. We will ask for confirmation of identity before we disclose any personal information and may charge a £10 administration fee to process the request. Please address requests to 1 Thomas Court, East Street, Colchester, Essex, CO1 2TR, United Kingdom or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.